- Four SAU students selected for UAMS pharmacy program
The SAU Department of Biochemistry and Chemistry congratulates four students who have been offered admission to Pharmacy School at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock.
“These students continue a long tradition of successful pharmacists who completed their undergraduate training at Southern Arkansas University,” said Dr. Scott White, associate professor of chemistry. “We congratulate them on their success.”
- Farm Bureau Insurance generously invests in SAU through gift to poultry science facility
- Love and Loyalty aims to secure the future for generations of Muleriders to come
- Karly Chambers learns important business lessons at global summit in Chicago
- Psychology major has research project accepted into national conference