- SAU plans events for students, community at Blue & Gold Day on Aug. 21
Southern Arkansas University, in partnership with the city of Magnolia and Columbia County, has announced the fourth annual Blue & Gold Day on Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2018, from 5 p.m.-7 p.m. on the Magnolia Square.
On this day, the Magnolia community is encouraged to wear blue and gold in support of SAU and to come out and enjoy a great evening of fellowship between Magnolia citizens and SAU students.
This year’s event will feature an exciting collaboration between SAU and Magnolia High School during a pep rally to be held at 6 p.m.
“We are very excited about the opportunity to join with the Magnolia School District on this special evening. It will be the way to kick off the school year by supporting our Muleriders and Panthers,” Dr. Trey Berry, SAU president, said. “This event is very important to SAU, and provides a terrific occasion to bring together our University and the Magnolia community.” (more…)
- SAU selects new theatre director ahead of fall performance season
- SAU saxophone student broadens his horizons, represents Arkansas with performance in Croatia
- Dr. Karen Landry named new chair of Dept. of Nursing at Southern Arkansas University
- SAU will purchase 24-apartment complex to meet enrollment growth